DO YOU SUFFER FROM SPLAD Smart Phone Loss Anxiety Disorder

DO YOU SUFFER FROM SPLAD Smart Phone Loss Anxiety Disorder

Well do you?, don't laugh, do you? I pretty much suffer from every disorder that is out there but when I saw this I figured, Aha one I don't have, I was wrong, read this article  http://goo.gl/hlY639 . Well guess what I have this disorder also.

                                          
Think about it; losing your smartphone it is like the modern day version of losing your address book, wallet, (especially your license and credit cards) and forgetting your telephone number, home address and your social security number. I can go on and on of old school items that we dreaded losing... but think about losing your smartphone OMG your whole life is in there.

Well there seems to be two great fixes for this disorder, the first one is to grab a hold of your self and be cool as the pic above shows but since that is only 6% of us and the rest of the 94% is devastated, we need to turn to the 2nd answer... Back it up ... The question is how, please contact me and let me know how you do it.

                  



Robert Schmalz Headshot
Author:
Phone: 310-505-5571
Dated: August 29th 2014
Views: 504
About Robert: ...

Property Search








RSS Feed

View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access. RSS

Search Blog

Recent Blogs

Santa Monica Condo Unlisted For Lease - NOT LISTEDSANTA MONICA CONDO -
What Lenders Are Looking For - Great ArticleWHAT IS YOUR HOME
THE BASICS OF SHORT SALES - SHORT SALE BASICSDefinition of
BANK OWNED FORECLOSURES IN LOS ANGELES - FIRST TIME HOMEBUYERS:INTEREST

Our Bloggers

Saved Properties

This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.

Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.

Register / Login

New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.

By clicking 'register' you are agreeing to our terms of use & giving us expressed written consent to contact you.

Questions? Comments? Complaints?

This message will go directly to the head of our team.

Location & Address

West LA Real Estate Group

Los Angeles, CA
310-627-2285